Air Scrubber by Aerus
The Air Scrubber by Aerus is a surface and air purification system designed for residential and commercial use in HVAC systems with accessible ducts. It uses our proprietary ActivePure® Technology to treat and purify indoor environment by attacking contaminants on surfaces and reducing particles in the air that can irritate allergies and asthma.
- Uses ActivePure® Technology to continuously attack contaminants on surfaces while purifying the air
- Protects people from contaminants and pollutants in their environment
- Prevents heating and cooling systems from dust buildup
- Low maintenance with no cleaning required
- Reduces odors and smoke visible in the air without the use of ozone
- Discreet or concealed installation
- Electrical: Input Voltage: 24 Volts; 1 Amp; 50/60 Hz. Current: 17 Watts
- Mechanical: Distribution via air handler
- Operating temp: 34°F – 200°F
- Dimensions: 8.5″ high x 8.5″ wide x 11″ deep
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Coverage: Up to 2,000 sq. ft. Nominal, 3,000 sq. ft. Maximum
- Warranty: Limited 5 year warranty
Scientifically Proven to Work
AVG 80% REDUCTION
OF MICROBES IN 2 HRS!
AVG 95% REDUCTION
IN JUST 6 HRS!
AVG > 99% REDUCTION
IN JUST 24 HOURS!
Reduction of Surface Contaminants – testing conducted by KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY